Breaking

Wednesday 21 December 2016

“Emmy Has Made My Life So Beautiful”- Actor’s Wife Extols Her Hubby As They Celebrate 8years Anniversary, See photos…



Nollywood Actor, Emeka Enyiocha and wife are celebrating their 8years wedding anniversary today. To appreciate a perfect life partner, his wife took to social media to commend her husband.

Being a lovely husband, she had a lot to say about him.




She wrote; Today has been quite emotional for me… I’ve written so many tributes and deleted! For the first time words fail me!
I’ve known Emeka Enyiocha for 10 years and legally married for 8,with 3 lovely kids… It’s being a rollercoaster ride… The good, the not so good and the best times of my Life.


It’ll interest you to know that Emmy has made my life so beautiful! This is one man who let’s me be myself and loves me silly!! A man who adores me and tells me each time how proud he is of me! A man who will do anything to make me happy despite my short comings..
I thank God for keeping us alive, healthy and madly in love for these number of years! No be beans.. God’s Grace!


I thank the Almighty for keeping us… My Pastor Apostle Anselm Madubuko for showing up in our lives when he did. .. And to whom Emeka threatens to report me to if I did anyhow… Loads of love to Uncle Rilwan Belo-Osagie for being Emeka’s father and reality check all these years.. All my friends and well wishers..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!


The couple also took themselves out for a treat. See photos below…





 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment