Breaking

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Singer Tiwa Savage Confesses, Says She’s Addicted To Money

What is your addiction? That was the question that prompted mother of one, Tiwa Savageconfess what she’s obsessed with.

During the Ebony Live TV show hosted by Tiwa Savage and Banky W, the Mavin queen, confessed her strong love for money.

Also, born again musician, lynnxx confessed his addiction.



He said; “Funny enough, I am addicted to tea, not coffee. My dad drinks tea like every 2 minutes so I think it runs in the family. I’m not addicted to it but I like to drink. It’s not compulsory but it’s something that I’d like to have. Parents need to watch their kids more because you will see kids that have not started growing beards getting drunk and celebrities have to set good examples for these people because I don’t think people have seen me get high and drunk in the industry. Another thing I am addicted to is hustling because I am also addicted to success,” 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment