Breaking

Saturday 24 December 2016

“Ycee deserves an Award” – Boboskie

The Just concluded 2016 Headies Awardsthrows me in a deep thought when I gave it a flash back of how Ycee started the Journey in music industry, Have not for once been a fan of Ycee but his Jagaban song gripped me and hacked my playlist, This makes me fall in Love with his buzzing single “Omo Alhaji”. What then can I say about this Talented Act that has been working without relenting on his efforts??? Nigerian Music Industry has make us learnt a lot of things about winning and Losing out to Awards you are nominated for.


If This dude don’t even worth the next rated Award, since “Mr Eazi” surfaced as a threat, andTekno was disqualified, then i think a recognition award supposed to be dished out to this hard working dude at least to encourage him. Honestly, am not a great fan of Ycee, so don’t think am soliciting for him but I feel his pain of not being awarded for his great hard works so far.




Remember this same thing happened to Kiss Daniel and Lil Kesh Last year, Oh Yea! Naija’s Grammy is…….”—“. All is well, Ycee should not give up on himself, He still have lots of opportunities to win Awards In Niaja, Africa and abroad at least with his album on the way.

Guys, what do you think? Air your opinions.

-@MisterBoboskie

No comments:

Post a Comment