Breaking

Thursday 27 April 2017

Beautiful Actress, Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-baring Photos



Nigerian actress, Adaora Ukoh AbuMere is celebrating adding another year in style as she released cleavage-baring photos to ther lovely fans. The gorgeous actress who couldn’t hide her joy while celebrating her birthday took to Instagram to share the lovely photos:





“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

NUMERO UNO APRIL BORN QUEEN👑💄👑�����



How fast one grows !!! I thank God for that special gift of life.ðŸ’�💋😘 I made a DEEP prayer and supplication in my heart & I know GOD listened to all our inner communication. ðŸ�€Ã°Å¸�€Ã°Å¸��Yes because he is my FATHER whom in his image and likeness I am made OF And so I bless my DAY. 



I bless my Family. Most especially I bless GOD.”

No comments:

Post a Comment