Breaking

Friday 21 July 2017

Tonto Dikeh recalls when she was called ‘fat’ after she had her son, shares throwback photo


Actress Tonto Dikeh has obviously lost all her baby weight as she promised last year after she gave birth to her son King.

While most people then felt she was gaining so much weight and needed to work on it, she said breastfeeding her son very well was the most important thing to her, that she would drop the weight like a sack when the time comes.

She has sure dropped the weight and has now remembered how she was body shamed. She shared the above photo and wrote;

“#TBT
While others feel the need to Body shame a cute chubby Mama,I rocked my Fat with Grace..I never felt more beautiful.
I knew it was a stage and that it was not permanent,I found comfort in the fact that I was a miracle producing Greatness for my Juicy man(Breast milk)..
When I got the “OMG TONTO YOU ARE SO BIG/FAT/UGLY” I smiled becos little did they know THAT WAS MY MOST BEAUTIFUL STAGE(Proud Mom)…
My point is NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT,And where ever/what ever your suitation is it can CHANGE..
If you ONLY believe….
#BABYFAT #KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #Papi👑

No comments:

Post a Comment